It’s a new year and after getting the fitness bug last year and losing a stone, it’s time to get my fitness up again after the Christmas gluttony and nail it this year. Here’s the plan:
Lead healthier and more energetic life to look hotter for me and the people that have to look at me, be more physically capable, reduce stress and increase mental focus. Also, if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times, be as prepared as possible for the zombie apocalypse.
Target Weight: Current weight -14lbs
Target Date: 28th February 2016 (ski holiday)
Target Weight: Current weight -21lbs
Target Date: 1st June 2016
Run: Milton Keynes Half Marathon – 2nd May
Win: HOFNAR scavenger hunt – June/July
- Start January with 2 week carb deplete
- Low carb, clean diet (80/20)
- Bootcamp at least 3 times per week, but pretty much any night I don’t have other plans. Mornings would be good, but not essential.
- No drinking in January
- No drinking on week nights (unless celebrating something in particular)
- No drinking at home alone ever!
- No stress eating; bad food only when celebrating. Do not associate food with stress relief that is what exercise is for.
- 100 squats per day, preferably all in one go, but broken down if necessary
- Stick to Disney training plan for half marathon
What are your fitness goals for 2016